“Why do I have to go to school? Bruh Did You Even Read The Directions Humorous Funny Teacher Shirt There’s no fun at school! ”That is a statement from a 1st grader asking her mother after returning from school each day. A place where Brittany Spaniel Momma Dog Mom Mama Gift Shirt in the adult’s words: it’s a paradise of joy and interesting things, but you really know – It’s not like expectations. I figured, if the boy could speak clearly and Breast Cancer Awareness Funny All Boobs Matter Shirt clearly the thoughts in his head, he would say “I was only 6 years old. I like the fun, but school doesn’t. I feel that the boredom has gotten worse over the years ”
“Why do I have to go to school? There’s no fun at school! ”That is a statement from a 1st grader asking Breakers Be Trippin Hvac Electrical Worker Humor Meme Premium Shirt her mother after returning from school each day. A place where in the adult’s words: it’s a paradise of joy and interesting things, but you really know – It’s not like expectations. I figured, if the boy could speak clearly and clearly the thoughts in his head, he would say “I was only 6 years old. I like the fun, but school doesn’t. I feel that the boredom is getting worse over the years ”.
This is not the story of April Fool’s Day. Bruh Did You Even Read The Directions Humorous Funny Teacher shirt All are completely true. That’s why we teachers are always on the lookout for fun, humorous ways to motivate our students. We also know that in Teachers’ schools teachers are often not chosen or trained to be a “comedian” or an
“entertainer”. However, a positive climate for learning and interest in learning is closely related to your ability to retain information and apply knowledge to all situations of everyday life (including both tests).
Would you be confused about that? I used to be like that. I used to wonder about how to bring humor lessons. How humorous is appropriate when teachers have to teach too many classes. How can humor become a part of the teaching method? To let humor generate excitement from learners’ hearts and minds?
But above all, in my opinion, humor brings a sense of comfort and comfort, creates empathy, positive emotional experiences that students share with others and with their teachers. them.
SOME TECHNIQUES CAN USE:
Even if you are the type of person Breast Cancer Awareness Funny All Boobs Matter shirt that “serious youth” or always “eyes right, neck straight, mouth naturally closed”, some ways below can make that job
easy, dispel Overcast clouds in your classroom. But one thing I have to keep in mind is, any humor must be “harmless” and never made fun of or made fun of by a student in class.
Humor brings teachers and students together
• Laughs at yourself – When a teacher makes something stupid or wrong, mention it or share it, then make it funny for school. birth.
• Include humorous details on tests, homework or classroom assignments. Even one of my favorite ways to do things is to make multiple-choice questions with a few dumb answers or update youth ‘trends’ into the subject. That broke the tension of study and exams.
• Keep funny quotes on the board or next to the teacher’s seat, encouraging students to do the same.
• Keep a file of funny pictures and set aside an area in the classroom to display it.
• Organize a “Funny Weekend” – Breakers Be Trippin Hvac Electrical Worker Humor Meme Premium shirt ask students to bring funny and shared stories to the class. The teacher can use it at the beginning of the hour or at the end of the day (make sure those are really funny stories).
• Ask students to try to show humor (if possible) in writing – that would be to initiate a conversation / exchange about interesting things with the other members of the class.
• Have a fun, fun day out with funny hats, pants or shirts.
• Hone their sense of humor and Brave Viking Tee Viking Roots Fans Culture Celtic Gift shirt creativity by showing them pictures or pictures without captions and then asking students to do it themselves – individually, in pairs and then sharing them with other members of the group.
• Ask students to bring in books they think contain funny details. Ask them to talk about the details, reasons and use examples from the book.
Let’s start bringing humor to your classroom. We don’t need laughter – a smile and a bit of joy to go a long way in knowledge acquisition. How can you bring humor into your lessons? Please share with us!